Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Can See You

Hi again

I’m particularly interested in the searches people do to get to my site.

Let’s see:
I Love the 80's (okay)
"chop wood"+"carry water"+"lyrics" (not what they were looking for)
Ms.Brown (okay)
pedophile diary (EEEEK!!!)
peaches "the teaches of peaches" site:*.blog (oh yeah)
www.ms. horny thing (disappointed punter, no doubt)
flynn john(ha!)
brown twat (ha ha ha!)
hot female (another disappointed punter)
ethiopian lesbians (whatever floats your boat, I guess)
diary of ms. Brown (what’s this? A genuine search?)
"sit on his face" (jesus – when did I say that?)
tally tobies.com (???)
how to metal growl (nice one!)

Oh, and hi to my regulars – Sunnyvale, Cambridge, Melbourne, Lambeth, and the Welly crew – you know who you are.

Laters.

No comments: