Monday, December 05, 2005

Cortina Rulz

Dudes

Cortina are having their album release party at Indigo this Saturday (the 10th). You gotta go.

I’ll be the girl in the dress, if you wanna say hi. Not sure which dress – I bought 5 on Friday. 5 for $132. That’s an average of $26.40 per dress don’t you know. Fucking bargain.

I got way too drunk in the weekend and did things that I couldn’t remember, again, and woke up with injuries that I couldn’t remember getting, again. Luckily Stephen was there to let me know what a munter I’d been.

Good lord. Sometimes I think I’m too old for this kinda shit and then I just go out and do it all again. I guess its better than when I’m sober and I think about seducing the young guy stacking shelves at the Lower Hutt Countdown. Getting drunk is a much healthier diversion in comparison.

Long live the Cougar.

Rock on.

Listening to Bloc Party: Silent Alarm Remixed (its got that version of Helicopter on it), Blondie: Eat to the Beat, Blondie: No Exit, Blondie: The Curse of Blondie, LCD Soundsystem, Echo and the Bunnymen: Ballyhoo, PJ Harvey: Rid of Me (and singing along badly), Belle and Sebastian: Push Barman to Open Old Wounds, Fleetwood Mac: Rumors, Grace Jones: Island Life, Iggy: The Idiot, Le Tigre: Feminist Sweepstakes

No comments: