Sunday, July 10, 2005

Boys are Crap

Hi.

Its Sunday morning and I am at work. There is a good reason. But before I get started I just had to write as I’ve been thinking about my blog a lot. I guess that’s good.

After drinking beer at work on Friday, I drank some more at Tupelo and then some more at Bodega. I ended up having a crappy night and was so hungover yesterday that I got a bit pissed off with myself for wasting my time and energy.

I had a crappy night mostly because the last guy I slept with ignored me. He said hello but that was it. Now I could make up a thousand theories on why he acted like that, and one of them might even be true, but dammit – its rude. Especially seeing as we’ve known each other for a couple of years now and he’s sposed to be some kind of friend or something.

Anyhow, that’s his problem not mine. My problem is that I waste time and energy on people, especially boys, like this. I have to learn to just walk away.

Yesterday I was sposed to get some more boxes for packing, go to work, visit Matt and go to Hilly’s farewell party. Instead I was hungover and slept all day, got woken up by Hil, drove to the Hutt, looked around the house discussing stuff – like water tobies and gas heating – tried to be social, drove home, ate KFC, and went to bed at 5.30.

My new computer which I am buying off Hil and Nun when they leave wasn’t working yesterday. I am so looking forward to having a computer of my own, so I hope they fix it this week – they leave on Sunday.

I’m going to do my work now.

Laters.

Music du jour:
Juvenilia – the Verlaines

No comments: