Wednesday, August 03, 2005

David Bowie is my backup singer

Hi

Its me. Could you tell?

Went to an opening at Enjoy last night. Felt uncomfortable again. Saw the Rostopher. He looked stressed. Talked to Shay and Paul and left pretty quickly. Didn’t like the art.

Went to Sandra’s opening. Saw Tracey – her baby hasn’t fallen out yet. She said it feels like puppies. Made me squirm. Left there pretty quickly too.

Drove home and ate pizza for the 11th night in a row. Read a fitness magazine while eating pizza and drinking beer. Decided I like planning more than doing (uh-duh!). Watched Futurama. Asked Miko to do the dishes, clean my room and do my homework for me. He bit me, which I took as a ‘no’, so I did it myself.

Slept. I have new sheets and they are the best sheets in the world. They are 100% cotton flannelette and bright pink. I get into them and I am instantly a cosy little princess. I got them from the Warewhare for $18. Bargain.

Saw Jaxx breifly last night. She was talking to some hot guy. He shook my hand and winked at me. Jaxx and I walked on and she told me he’s got his dick pierced. Many times. I don’t like that. It makes condoms break.

Like I’ll ever go there.

Later.

Music du jour:
Iggy Pop – Lust for Life: how cool would it be to say “So, like, David Bowie is my backup singer”
David Bowie – Let’s Dance: how cool would it be to say “So, like, Iggy Pop ismy lover.”

No comments: