Saturday, August 13, 2005

Restless

Hi

I’m feeling restless.

Music du jour:
Laurie Anderson: Big Science – Laurie Anderson is a fucking genius. But you knew that already, right? I got a book out of the library about Laurie. It was all in German, unfortunately, but the pictures weren’t. There were a couple of photos of her as a quite young woman. She was a freak even then. I found those photos real interesting, cos I’d always thought of her as being in her 40’s.

Le Tigre: Le Tigre

Le Tigre: Feminist Sweepstakes –
You girls look tired
Were you out late last night?
I heard you were some kind of underground electro-feminist performance artists
Is that right?

Ladytron: Light & Magic – I used to be obsessed with the “seventeen” song. I would call up the radio station daily to request it.

No comments: