Thursday, August 18, 2005

If you build it, he will come

Hi

So I completed step 1 of D’s career plan. It went well. I can’t wait to talk to her to determine step 2, but she’s away for a few days. There was some very interesting work news today also, which has restored my faith in miracles, or good luck at least.

Miko is very interested in my cursor.

Today I printed a contact sheet for the film I developed on Tuesday. It’s the first time I’ve been in the darkroom in 14 years! Its like riding a bike, I remembered how to do it all. It’s funny to be pottering around in the darkroom again. During my 6th and 7th form years I only attended homeroom, classics and I spent the rest of the day in the dark room, or sitting on Tash’s floor listening to music.

Tash introduced me to good music. For that I am eternally grateful.

Speaking of which, I’ve been listening to Lullabies to Paralyze all day today. I am loving “I Never Came” and “Skin on Skin”. The latter gets me horny. Not that it takes much, but having Josh Homme sing about his love of cunnilingus certainly does the trick. He’s pretty hot for a ginger.

Spanna sent me a letter on Barbie paper. She’s coming home. Yay!!

I told D I was thinking of adding fake tan to my list of maintenance. She said “Bring it into play! If you build it, he will come.” I doubt the baseball diamond of my body will be attracting any players any time soon. Since I last told you about my list of maintenance I have performed half a pedicure (trimmed my toenails, essentially) and shaved one leg. I got bored so I have yet to shave the other. Being girly doesn’t exactly thrill me.

Being a girl however, that’s pretty darn exciting. Multiple orgasms anyone?

Sorry for being so obsessed with sex, it’s just that I’m not getting any. I don’t talk about it much when I am an active participant, except to the party involved, of course.

I’m as tired as a fatherfucker so I might crawl into bed. The house is a mess but I can be a slob cos D’s away.

Nighty night.

Music du jour:

Queens of the Stone Age: Lullabies to Paralyze

No comments: